Volunteer at TechCrunch Disrupt and attend for free all three days – TechCrunch
It takes a real army to create TechCrunch Disrupt – taking place October 18-20 in San Francisco – a trusted experience that savvy startups have come to know and love. And we wouldn’t have been able to do it without our incredible volunteers.
If you’re looking for a budget-friendly way to experience Disrupt up close and personal, Register as a volunteer to exchange jobs. Not only will you get a behind-the-scenes look at how the event is organized, but you’ll also earn a free ticket (Valued at $195) to experience the event.
You’ll work hard, play hard, and get free access to all three days of Disrupt. Whether you dream of becoming a startup founder, marketer or event coordinator, this is a great way to see what it takes to create a world-renowned tech startup conference.
Plus, your free pass gives you access to the full Disrupt experience – main stage, TechCrunch+ stage, expo tier – where you’ll find Start Battlefield 200 – and Battlefield Starts race, contest.
Volunteers handle a variety of tasks to help make this startup conference an epic experience for everyone. At any time, you can help with registration, persuasion of speakers, in-person attendees, good packaging, signage, ticket scanning, or help with pre-marketing activities.
We need volunteers October 17–20. If you can meet the following criteria, we’d love to hear from you:
- Attend the required orientation on Monday, October 17 at the Moscone Center.
- Work a minimum of 10 hours for the entire conference, from October 17 (one day before the conference starts) to October 20. You’ll find volunteers on duty in the app. We may select you for a number of pre-event opportunities, which will count towards your hours.
- You can be arranged for one shift from 8 to 9 hours or you can be arranged with two separate shifts of 4 to 5 hours each. Shifts can start as early as 6:30 a.m. Pacific time or end as late as 8:30 p.m. Pacific time
- You must provide your own housing and transportation.
- Due to the high number of applications, we will only notify the selected applicants.
Read Frequently asked questions about volunteers for more information.
Give us a hand and we’ll give you a free ticket. Save money, gain valuable experience, and still have plenty of time to take advantage of all the startup benefits TechCrunch Disrupt has to offer. Register as a volunteer before October 3 to get your free pass and we’ll see you in October!