Call of Duty: Modern Warfare II is finally out and Infinity Ward has updated the game’s website to include Page all about how to play the game on PlayStation 5. It includes a look at all the exclusive rewards PlayStation players get for playing games on that platform, as reported by Chronicles of video games.
If you’re familiar with PlayStation’s usual bonuses for Call of Duty players, you probably won’t be surprised by this year’s exclusive features, but new players will find that it really is. pretty much. Here’s what PlayStation players are getting:
- Battle Pass Bundle Rewards: Unlock new gear and extras even faster, PlayStation players who purchase the Battle Pass Pack will receive an additional 5 tier skips. That’s a total of 25 step skips.
- Double XP: PlayStation players can look forward to exclusive monthly Double XP events (24 hours in duration), so be prepared to boost your rankings.
- Battle Pack: Get a free in-game pack each season of Call of Duty: Modern Warfare II. Includes items like Operator Skins, Weapon Blueprints, Emblems, etc. Limited time PlayStation Plus members only.
- PlayStation Party Rewards: Teamwork creates dream jobs. PlayStation players playing together in groups will receive +25% bonus weapon XP. Bonuses still count when playing with cross-platform teammates.
- Load more: Be prepared for any situation. PlayStation players get 2 more loading slots, ready for customization. Available when Create-A-Class is unlocked upon reaching Level 4.
As you can see, that’s pretty much for PlayStation players. The irony is that PlayStation has raised concerns with Xbox about their ongoing acquisition of Activision Blizzard, citing that if Xbox were to acquire the company (and thus, Call of Duty is its title). first party), PlayStation fans will be lost. on the game, or at least, Xbox players will get better value out of the series. That’s what PlayStation is saying in an effort to prevent buybacks from happening during official proceedings… while giving players exclusive rewards for Modern Warfare II on PlayStation.
Speaking of which, PlayStation CEO Jim Ryan recently revealed that if Xbox acquired Activision Blizzard, Call of Duty will remain on the PlayStation platform for three years after the current standing agreement expires. Be sure to check Call of Duty: Modern Warfare II launch trailer before jumping in.
[Source: Video Games Chronicle]
How do you feel about dashboard-specific benefits and bonuses like this? Let us know in the comments below!