Before installing the update, Realme GT Neo 2 users must ensure that they have the firmware version RMX3370_11.C.09/ RMX3370_11.C.10 pre-installed on their devices.
The company has also listed some disclaimers to be aware of before signing up Android 13 Open Beta Programas follows:
1) Realme users need to make sure that their phone is not rooted.
2) In addition, users are advised to back up their personal data before installing the update.
3) Most likely there are some third-party apps that can run on Android 13. Therefore, users are advised to download the latest version of the apps available in the Play Store before proceeding with the update.
4) The battery of the phone must be at least 60% or higher before installing the update.
5) The phone must have at least 5GB of storage space, otherwise it may result in update failure.
Realme GT Neo 2: Specifications
The Realme GT Neo2 comes with a 6.6-inch full HD+ display with a resolution of 1080×2400 pixels. The display comes with a 120Hz refresh rate and is protected by a Corning Gorilla Glass 5 coating on top.
The dual-SIM smartphone runs Android 11 operating system with the company’s own Realme UI 2.0 user interface layer. The Realme GT Neo2 is powered by an octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 870 processor paired with 8GB/12GB of RAM.
The smartphone comes in two storage variants – 128GB and 256GB. Users can expand the memory further by inserting a microSD card.
Realme GT Neo2 is equipped with a cluster of 3 rear cameras including a 64MP main sensor with f/1.8 aperture, an 8MP ultra-wide-angle lens with f/2.2 aperture and a 2MP macro camera with f/2.4 aperture. The front is home to a 16MP front camera.
The smartphone is equipped with an in-display fingerprint sensor and is backed by a 5000mAh battery with 65W ultra-fast charging support.
Realme GT Neo 2: Price and Availability
The Realme GT Neo 2 comes in two variants – 8GB + 128GB and 12GB + 256GB for Rs 31,999 and Rs 35,999 respectively.
Realme 10 pro plus- Under 30k is it worth it? | Realme 10 pro plus first look