News

Nora Fatehi wants me to leave Jacqueline Fernandez and date her: Conman


Nora Fatehi wants me to leave Jacqueline Fernandez and date her: Conman

Nora Fatehi has filed a defamation lawsuit against Jacqueline Fernandez.

New Delhi:

In a recent development where Delhi’s Economic Violations Wing Police filed an additional charge sheet related to the Rs 200 crore extortion case, alleged fraudster Sukesh Chandrasekhar on Saturday claimed that Bollywood actor Nora Fatehi was always jealous of Jacqueline Fernandez.

Sukesh in a press release issued through his lawyers Anant Malik and AK Singh said that Nora Fatehi had always brainwashed him against Jacqueline, so she wanted him to leave Jacqueline and start date her. “Nora used to try calling me at least 10 times a day and if I didn’t pick up she kept calling me,” Sukesh said.

“When Jacqueline and I had a serious relationship, I started avoiding Nora, but she kept pissing me off by calling me and asking me to help Bobby (Nora’s relative) in setting up a company. She also kept sending me pictures of Hermes bags and the jewelry she wanted, which I was forced to give her, which she was using. so far, ask her to present a receipt of Hermes bags which she has, which she can never produce because she does not have, as Sukesh claims the bags are worth more than Rs 2 billion

He also said that Nora first made another statement before 50 PMLA of ED u/s, this is admissible in court and also evidence, then, now before EOW and a judge , the whole statement has been changed and new stories are given by her, and the same can be verified and compared with ED’s fee sheet and now EOW. This clearly shows how Nora is being manipulated and that the thoughts and ideas that follow are only made by her with her ill-willed mind.

He also stated that actors and models Nikki Tamboli and Chahat Khanna, along with these women in my association, are professional only when they are supposed to act in films produced by me under the film banner. LS.

“I am not in a romantic relationship like the news they allege, because their statement before the Bureau of Enforcement, nine months ago is completely different that the media can see for sure if I lie. So this new statement made by them before EOW is just to save their skin and to get attention in the media, I don’t mind agreeing with the facts, but new story this is very funny after 9 months, I urge the media to verify the ED indictment and now the new EOW allegation that claims to show clearly how these two Nikki and Chahath are lying,” he said. speak.

Sukesh also stated that “I have to do my utmost to maintain dignity and respect for all those women and I don’t want to stop at this cheap level of making all my chats and photos public. Screenshots will expose the truth in public, and that will assassinate their characters, but if this circus continues then I have to face them, as they know, everything they’ve been told. or known about.

“The statement made by the so-called witness actresses in the additional charge sheet filed by EOW, I’m sure everyone is aware after reading the statements published in the media. media, but, I’ll also mention a few things in my press release here that will show how the so-called witness actress lied and abused the due process,” Sukesh said in a press release on Saturday.

(This story has not been edited by NDTV staff and was automatically generated from an aggregated feed.)

Featured video of the day

“Wrestling Leader Steps Away Until Probe Ends”: Minister for Crimes #MeToo

news5s

News5s: Update the world's latest breaking news online of the day, breaking news, politics, society today, international mainstream news .Updated news 24/7: Entertainment, Sports...at the World everyday world. Hot news, images, video clips that are updated quickly and reliably

Related Articles

Back to top button