Mission Ahead 1: The remake is heavily updated, here are the patch notes
Here are the full patch notes:
– Option “Fighting Speed”
– Pre-match comparison statistics
– AI finds alternate route when target tile is occupied by allies (Modern Mode only)
– Navigate the DPAD in the scenario map tile by cell
– Attack the enemy directly by selecting the red square on the scenario map
– Save the dashboard after the campaign ends (does not automatically delete)
– Animated death in the arena when the BODY is destroyed
– Sound “thank you” after making a purchase in the store.
– Minigun animation when firing
– Katakana and hiragana characters are now available when entering names
– More seamless transition from map to combat.
– Improved Wanzer dance animation
– CHAFF keeps hitting and defender doesn’t do protection animation.
– Better music loop
– Music pauses before battle and resumes after battle
– When attacking “dead-only” machines, the DUEL and GUIDE skills do not appear
– Changed “open command menu” from Y button to B button.
– Improved sound around the workshop
– Players now revert to enemy selection after fighting in the arena
– Fine-tuning localization
– Misplaced the words MISS and GUARD in the arena when attacking from a distance
– Error with GUARD value when equipped with rocket launcher
– USN 10 scenario error (can’t complete mission if all enemies are killed before third turn)
– Sorting error in the workshop (buying the wrong item after sorting)
– Enemies no longer attempt to attack with destroyed weapons
– Enemies will now attack with only one destroyed arm
– DOUBLE and TRANSFORM skills sometimes soften the game
– Shop setup error (handle weapon was not added to inventory after purchasing an arm with weapon inside)
– Error when rocket or projectile penetrates the ground
– When using ACID items, shoulder weapons and shields are not affected
– Wrong shoulder weapon type setting error after installing shield
– Other minor bugs
A pretty good choice, if you ask us!
Let us know in the comments if these improvements convinced you to give Front Mission 1st a try.