Dyson explains the causes of pet allergies and provides tips for reducing exposure to pet dander and particles, which can help reduce symptoms and maintain a cleaner, healthier home.
What is the cause? pet allergies symptom?
Signs of an allergic reaction can often result from exposure to proteins found in the saliva and dead skin cells or urine of pets. Pet hair can stay airborne for long periods of time as well as stick to soft clothing and furniture.
An allergic reaction is caused by an inflammatory reaction in your nose or lungs, caused by your immune system’s response to inhaling a pet dander.2
But what is a pet?scaly skin?
- Pet hair consists of tiny, microscopic patches of skin shed by cats, dogs, rodents, birds, and other animals with feathers or feathers.
- When pets brush themselves, they accumulate small allergenic protein particles on their fur and skin.
- Due to their extremely small size and jagged shape, they can easily stick to furniture, bedding, fabrics and items brought in and out of the house.
By making the antibodies it needs to protect you from foreign substances, your body can overcompensate to react to pet allergies, with symptoms including wheezing, shortness of breath, and reactions. asthma reactions, sneezing and stuffy nose, eye irritation including itchy and watery eyes, swelling around the eyes, tightness in the chest, insomnia due to difficulty breathing or coughing, eczema on the surface of the skin or even red patches on skin and itching.2
What animals cause pet dander allergies?
Any animal with fur can cause an allergic reaction in an allergic person, but the most common are dogs and cats. Hair often spreads when you brush your pet or they brush themselves. Pet hair can still be the trigger even when the pet is no longer in the room.
How to relieve symptoms?
If you suffer from symptoms or an allergic reaction to your pet, here are some options available to help ease your distress.
- Outdoors with pet owners – The most obvious solution is to avoid being around the breeds of dogs and cats that cause the most severe symptoms. Ask friends and family who can meet outdoors if they are pet owners to avoid being near pet dander and allergens.
Effective scab removal–
- Use one
vacuum cleanerPowerful suction and tools, such as a vacuum cleaner, can make a real difference. Being a cordless vacuum cleaner, allows you to clean a variety of surfaces easily and freely without being limited by cords.
- Vacuuming slowly and carefully, working in a pattern, and using the right tools will increase your chances of catching pet dander.
- Try the Hair Screw with Conical Brush Bar for expert technique that tightens strands and dumps in seconds – avoiding clogging your brush bar.
- If you regularly travel with your pet in the car, you’ll quickly learn that pet hair covers surfaces. Pet hair can also often fall out in your car, so a cordless or handheld vacuum can make cleaning your car quick and easy.
Finally, washing your pet’s bedding regularly can help remove scales and small particles. Washing your pet’s bedding is an important step in eliminating possible triggers as it can easily convert.
What if you are an animal lover?
Avoiding pets altogether is a tough choice for animal lovers. India’s pet care market is growing rapidly, with nearly one in six Indians owning a pet, with the most popular being dogs. Pets are a great solution to loneliness – but sadly no pet is 100% hypoallergenic.
Choosing a pet that sheds less hair can help, but you may still be exposed to pet hair on a regular basis. Talking with your doctor will help you make decisions about how best to manage your allergies with treatments like antihistamines for milder reactions.
Trust your air
Pollen, dust, and dry air all contribute to poor air quality – including pet dander.
An air purifier can be the key to supporting your health. Their primary benefit is to help promote clean, quality air at a healthy level. Designed to protect you from viruses, allergens, and other particles in your home, air purifiers help prevent pollution from entering your airways. Removing pollen and allergens, the air purifier cleans the whole room and removes 99.95% of ultrafine particles. The activated carbon filter helps to absorb odors, so combining this technology with the Hair Twister will help prevent odors. Selecting the Auto mode activates your purifier as soon as it detects particles, keeping the room clean even when you’re busy.
Take steps to prevent pet allergen exposure
Fortunately, there are several methods to help improve your allergen exposure. With these tips and specially designed machines, reducing your exposure to pet dander and particles can help you reduce symptoms.