PlayStation 5’s launch title, Godfall will return as an Ultimate Edition, bringing it to Xbox and Steam for the first time.
Godfall: Ultimate Edition launches on April 7, featuring the massively multiplayer action RPG with Fire & Darkness expansion, Primal, Lightbringer, upcoming Exalted updates, and an Ascended version plus a bonus set front row. Players now have the ability to jump up to level 50 for instant late-game activities, and the Xbox version features exclusive enhancements like variable refresh rates and Dolby Vision for HDR displays.
As mentioned earlier, April 7th also marks the launch of the new Exalted update. The free content reduction, like the base version of Godfall, adds a bunch of extras. This includes the new 6-player Spirit Realms co-op mode, which allows players to work together to battle enemies using Spirit Vision to collect Elder Souls used to unlock a set of powerful boss. Another addition is the Exalted Challenge Tower, a late-game challenge that allows players to face powerful enemies that scale up to level 150 to earn new unique weapons. You can read more detailed explanation on Gearbox blog postbut the Exalted update also includes the following changes:
- New timing attacks for new knockdown weapons and skills
- Four unlockable pieces for Valorplates for increased customizability
- Advanced campaign elements like Ravenna and Soras join Orin in a number of story missions and the growing presence of Macros
- Realm’s ability to challenge bosses as soon as the story allows, eliminating the mechanic Sigil. The bosses now have three captains, after defeating them Realm bosses are easier to topple.
- The reworked loadout menu allows players to save up to three custom builds per Valorplate, including the skill grid.
Godfall: Ultimate Edition will be available on PlayStation 5, Xbox Series X/S, PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and PC. It will retail for $39.99 but launch with a temporary discounted price of $29.99 on Xbox and Steam. You can read our review of Godfall’s initial launch this.